Choose from our collection of useful Droplets tools below.
- Log in to the Developer Zone for the latest SDK release. Choose a Droplets Server for Windows, Linux, or Solaris.
- If you do not have a login id, you will be prompted to sign up for a Developer account.
- Step 1 - To download,
- Step 2 - Run installer. When the dialog box appears, choose "Run this program from its current location", if available. Otherwise, save the file to a known directory (like c:\temp) and run it from there.
A second box will now appear with a Security Warning. Provided the box says "Publisher authenticity is verified by Verisign...", select the "Yes" button.
- Finally, choose "Install" to kick off the installer.
- Droplets may already run on the platform you need.
Contact us online
to learn more.